BUY SELL TRADE
NEW BUYING PROCESS
Recycling gently used items when cleaning out your closet with Throwback Junction is a great way to help the environment while earning extra cash or store credit!
How it Works…
Throwback Junction San Fernando is still closed to the public for in store shopping but we are buying by appointment in both store locations.
Call your local TBJ and ask to set up an appointment to drop off your bag of clothing.
No appointments via DM’s!
STEPS FOR SELLING;
- No in store/in person selling at this time.
- Limit your items to 30 pieces and under.
- Allow your items to sit untouched for 24 hours before drop off.
- Your items may take up to 3 days to process.
- No on the spot cash or trades at this time.
We will call you when we’re done to let you know your total.
- Make an appointment by calling your local store.
- Check out our current buying guide to see what we are looking for.
- Get paid 30% of our selling price via online app Zelle or Paypal or 50% of our selling price in store credit (that can be used to shop online as well)
Thank you! & Stay Safe